Egg and garlic fried rice is a good option for lunch, dinner or just a heavy brunch. If you have some leftover rice from last night, then there's no better way to just toss it with some egg and garlic to cook this delicious and fulfilling fried rice. A takeaway from the Chinese cuisine, egg recipes along with some rice work wonders with kids as they would love such mouthwatering recipes. An easy to whip up egg and garlic fried rice.
• 2 Tbsp Oil
• 1 Egg
• 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
• 6-7 cloves garlic, mashed
• 1 Red chilli, chopped
• 2 Cups Rice, steamed
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 tsp Black pepper powder
• 1 tsp Soya sauce
• 1 tsp Coriander, chopped
• 2 tsp Spring onion, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add the chopped garlic to it. Cook until light golden.
2. Now add a teaspoon of spring onion, ginger and red chilli. Saute for a minute.
3. Break an egg in the pan. Mix and cook until scrambled.
4. Then pour the steamed rice and combine well with the ingredients with light hands.
5. Add salt and black pepper powder and mix thoroughly pouring soya sauce over the rice.
6. Again add a teaspoon of spring onion to the rice and stir fry for a minute.
7. Transfer the hot and delicious fried rice in a bowl and serve hot garnished with spring onions and some coriander leaves.